- Location: On N. Crawford street between N. Pittsburg Ave. and N. Baltimore Ave. The street is adjacent to the amphitheater and blocked off for foot traffic only.
- Standard size: 12ft. x 12ft., maximum 10ft. height. Larger sizes available for an additional fee.
- Facilities: Potable water, grey water disposal, electricity.
- Fee: $350.
Click HERE for a vendor application form. Please mail your completed application to:
The Jazz Society of Oregon ™
Attention: CPJazz ™ Vendors
PO Box 19882
Portland, OR 97280
Once your application is accepted, you can pay the fee by check payable to the Jazz Society of Oregon at the address above, or you may use the PayPal button below. Payment is due within 30 days after acceptance in order to keep your reservation. However do not make your payment until you have been notified of acceptance.
- Applications: All vendor applications must be received by the Jazz Society not later than May 1, 2017.
- Payment: Vendor fees must be received by the Jazz Society no later than May 15, 2017. Vendors who have not paid their fees in full will not be allowed to set up at the event.
- Refunds: The final date for a full refund is May 31, 2017.
NOTE: The Jazz Society is a qualified 501(c)(3) non-profit (EIN 23-7345364).
JSO, Jazz Society of Oregon, JazzScene, CPJazz and Cathedral Park Jazz Festival are trademarks of the Jazz Society of Oregon, a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation.